Shaft Absolute Encoders
US Digital offers a growing array, including many that offer a choice of shaft torque, including: standard, no-torque and a precision ball-bearing version for high-speed or ultra-low torque applications.
Showing All Shaft Absolute Encoders
A2 Absolute Optical Shaft Encoder
- Sleeve bushing or ball bearing versions
- 12-bit resolution and resolution field programmable from 2 to 4,096 codes per revolution (3,600 factory default)
- Full 360-degree range, 7 msec update time
- Low power drain of 18.5 mA max., and 2.5 mA in sleep mode ...
More A2 Details
HD25A Absolute Industrial Rugged Metal Optical Encoder
- NEMA size 25 package
- Anodized milled aluminum housing with O-ring housing seal
- 3/8 in. diameter shaft
- Up to 15 devices on a single 6-pin telephone-type cable ...
More HD25A Details